March 19, 2020
We have you covered, even in this challenging time
Being prepared for disruptions in business, mostly due to hurricanes is not unusual for us. This is why we would like you to know that we are equally as prepared for the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the many challenges we all face during this unusual time. Above all, the safety of our staff, along with the safety of our customers is our priority.
As an American manufacturer, we have many advantages when it comes to production. This includes our ability to continue to manufacture ready-to-ship, high quality, tariff-free cable-trays, light guards, wire safety guards and more, within 10 to 15 days.
All orders can be delivered directly to the job site.
Please see below for carrier changes.
Our factory and offices are operational and able to assist you to meet the demands of your customers during this uncertain time.
Notification by our carriers of updates:
1) Pitt Ohio is suspending the requirement for signatures on all deliveries. Drivers are writing the receiver’s name with date and time.
2) Pitt Ohio is suspending inside deliveries.
3) R&L Carriers has initiated an embargo for NY zip codes 10801,10802,10804 & 10805 serviced from their Newburgh, NY facility. Any freight already picked up will be held at the terminal.
4) R&L Carriers is suspending guaranteed deliveries to points serviced by their Oakland, CA and San Jose, CA terminals.
5) FedEx Freight– signature at delivery is suspended in the US until further notice
6) Ward Trucking – ceasing all inside deliveries
7) Old Dominion – To help ensure minimal disruptions for you, we recommend that you contact your consignee to make sure that they will be there to accept delivery of your goods. This will help ensure that vital equipment, such as trailers, will continue to be available for service to business locations that remain open during this challenging time. It will also prevent incurring additional expense if delivery cannot be made to a location that is closed.
We will continue to monitor and update developments to help you plan and adjust
We hope you, your staff and family stay safe and healthy during this challenging period.
Thank you for your support and we look forward to continuing to provide you with American made quality cable trays, light guards, wire safety guards and more.
VP Operations and Marketing